søndag den 1. august 2010

Socks for a friend

A friend of mine is living in Argentina. It's cold there at the moment and she is freezing. So I decided to knit her some socks.
I found the guide on Purlbee which is a pretty cool site.
When I talked to my grandmother about the socks she told me that the guidelines are very old and originate from Norway.
My friend loves color - just like me - so I decided to knit the socks in a bright green. I don't know why but they don't look as bright on the picture. You must take my word for it.

You kan find the guide to knit the socks here.
The socks were very easy and quick to knit. It took me about two days combined with some TV - and they were my first handknitted socks ever!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tak for besøget. Hvor hyggeligt at du kiggede forbi.
Skriv endelig en hilsen eller kommentar.